Fox Appraisals takes education and technology seriously. We continue to strive to stay on top of professional developments in our industry including technological tools, new valuation techniques and new communication tools.
Whats in a name? Working with Fox Appraisals helps you lower the risk of real estate fraud. Just ask any of our long term clients. They will tell you why they continue to rely on Fox Appraisals for more than 20 years - "reputable, unbiased, reliable, consistent" are just a few of the reasons why we have continued to be so successful.
Terry M. Fox, AACI, P.App
Terry commenced his real estate appraising career in 1971 with Canada Mortgage and Housing Copropation. In 1973 the Province created the Saskatchewan Housing Corporation. Terry, knowing he wanted to remain in the Province, was retained by SHC as there chief appraiser. Terry received his accredition with the Appraisal Institute of Canada in 1974.Terry held numerous position with SHC until leaving in 1987 to establish Fox Appraisals. From 1987 until 2007, Terry operated Fox Appraisals which services Regina and area. Terry has served as Regina chairman for two terms and National Governing Council for one term. In 1996 Thomas joined the company followed by Michael in 2007. Terry is presently semi retired, but contiues to be active in the real estate appraising profession.
Terry and his wife Joan have lived in Regina since 1968. They have two sons Michael and Thomas, whom are married and have provided us with four grandsons. We enjoy many sports, both summer and winter. We particularly enjoy the summer camping with our families.
Thomas Fox, AACI, P.App
Since 1996 Thomas has made real estate valuations his profession. Starting with his father, Terry, in the family business Thomas quickly realized this profession was perfect for him. Real estate valuation quickly became a passion. He received his CRA Designation (Canadian Residential Appraiser) in 2001, followed by his AACI (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) in 2006 which is the highest designation possible in real estate valuation. Thomas continues to be very active in the real estate valuation profession contributing countless volunteering efforts including Provincial President for two terms, National Communications for two terms, Provincial Professional Development to name just a few.
Thomas has lived in Regina all his life and has been blessed with his lovely wife Carolyn and two sons Tyler and Mathew. His family has been very involved in local sports and volunteer with local associations including Hockey Regina, North Regina Little League and Regina Minor Football. Thomas's family also enjoys their time at their cottage located at Collingwood Lakeshore Estates on Long Lake near Rowan's Ravine.
1996 - Present Fox Appraisals
, Regina, Sk
Real Estate Appraiser
- Complete Real Estate Appraisals on commercial, Industrial, farm & residential properties.
- Some major projects include Hotels, commercial buildings in excess of 128,000 square feet, 158 unit condo project and a number of larger apartment complexes.
- Manage small office.
2010 - Present
- Representative on AIC Board of Directors
- Published article in the Canadian Appraiser magazine (Vol. 50, Book 4).
2006 - 2007
- Member of Fraud Prevention Committee which was originally formed by ISC (Saskatchewan Land Titles)
2006 - 2008
2006 - Present
- Member of National Communications Committee
- This committee's objectives include:
- to monitor, maintain and improve both internal and external AIC communications on an ongoing basis.
- to brand the organization as experts in real estate and related matters
- raise the profile of both the AIC members and the organization amongst target audiences.
2006 - Present
- Member of Provincial Professional Development Committee.
2003 - 2006
- Chair of Professional Development Committee Appraisal Institute of Can. Sk division.
2004 - 2006
- Provincial President of the Saskatchewan Association of The Appraisal Institute of Canada.
1996 - Present
- Member in good standing with The Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Received AACI, P.App. Designation - the highest designation offered for real estate appraisal.
- Receive CRA Designation through Appraisal Institute's program.
Thomas Fox is an active member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) www.aicanada.ca