Fox Appraisals is proud to provide an array of different valuation services to our clients. Fox appraisals specializes in residential, multi-family, commercial and industrial properties providing guidance in highest & best use, property management, market forecasting, IFRS compliance, arbitration, mediation and negotiation.
What is an Appraisal?
An appraisal is a formal, impartial estimate or opinion of value, usually written, of an adequately described property, as of a specific date, and supported by the presentation and analysis of relevant data. It is prepared as a result of a retainer, for reliance by identified parties, and for which the appraiser accepts responsibility.
What an Appraisal Report will contain:
- the estimate of value
- the effective date of the appraisal
- the certification and signature
- the purpose of the appraisal
- the qualifying conditions
- the condition of the neighborhood
- an identification of the property and its ownership
- an analysis and interpretation of the data and the assumptions made
- the processing of the data by one or more of the three approaches to value
- other descriptive support material such as maps, plans, charts, photographs, etc.